At Scent Maison, we pride ourselves on our selection of exquisite, high-quality ingredients, handpicked for your enjoyment. We trust that you will find our beautiful range of candles and diffusers durable and long-lasting, so you can indulge and relax for that moment longer.
To get the best experience from your product, please follow these care & safety instructions.
How to care for your candle
1. Regularly trim the wick to prevent soot from forming on your candle.
2. Store candle in a cool, dry place to avoid fading and melting.
3. Multi wick candles must have all wicks lit during use.
4. If candle refill becomes dirty after multiple uses, clean with a dry paper towel.
5. Do not allow candle flame to come in contact with side of candle refill container.
6. Never use water to extinguish flame. Gently blow on flame until extinguished or use a candle snuffer.
7. To avoid dust build-ip, keep candle covered when not in use.
How to use your candle safely
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Always remove dome lid whilst candle is lit.
3. Position candle on flat heat resistant surface, away from droughts.
4. Keep away from sources of heat.
5. Do not use if product is damaged.
6. Keep candle free from debris to avoid flaring.
7. Never move or handle a burning candle.
8. Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time.
9. Trim the candle wick to 6mm before and after each use.
10. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
11. Allow to candle to cool before handling.
12. Keep away from children and pets.
ALWAYS REMOVE DOME LID WHILST CANDLE IS LIT
Diffuser care and safety instructions
1. Do not ingest.
2. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of contact, rinse with water immediately. If pain persists, seek medical attention.
3. Keep away from children and pets.
4. Keep away from heat sources, open flames and direct sunlight.
5. When handling diffuser, grasp by the bottle. Grasping by the neck or collar may cause spillage.
6. Avoid contact with fabrics, wood or painted surfaces as fragrant oils may stain.
7. Use a tray to prevent spillage.
8. Always place diffuser on a level surface.
9. Do not light reeds on fire.
NOTE: The information provided is for general information purposes only. Scent Maison will not be liable for any injury or loss arising from the use of this product.